Wednesday, February 5, 2014

It is already February!!!

This year is already flying bye I wish it would slow down just a little. My children are growing too fast I don't want them to grow up, I want them to stay little for a bit longer. 

Our bike family has also been growing fast with three new scooters this year headed to their new homes soon.

I am going to try and keep the blog updated more often I hate to forget it because it has been a journal of my journey as love cycles.

 I have some new exciting changes coming soon so stay tuned. Jeremiah





Paloma 3 on her new bike
jonas 8 on his honda 50
angus almost 5
 





3 amigos

1941 knucklehead on it's way to ENGLAND

1968 shovelhead on it's way to Switzerland

PanShovelhead on it's way to Queens NY

2 comments:

  1. so glad that you are finding the time to keep the blog going.... always fun to check in and see what's new at Love Cycles....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me happy to see a man doing what he loves, yet keeping his family at the center. You're a good man.

    Are you planning an anniversary party this year? Just wanted to know so I can plan that weekend off. Keep up the great work!

    -mike

    ReplyDelete